What if you could see this season’s latest trends modeled in real time, ask questions about how they fit, select your size and buy, all from the comfort of your home? Live Shopping on Facebook combines the fun of live video with the convenience of online shopping. And this summer, we’re bringing some of the biggest brands together for a showcase of products, tips, demos and more through Live Shopping Fridays.
Starting this week and every Friday through July 16, enjoy shoppable live videos from beauty and fashion brands. For shoppers, this means you can discover the latest products from your favorite brands and ask questions about size, fit and tips in real time. And for brands, Live Shopping offers a chance to build relationships with customers, provide new entertaining content, answer questions and streamline the purchase process through convenient checkout with Shops.
You can tune in to the Live Shopping streams on each brand’s Facebook Page or by visiting the Shop tab or bookmark on mobile. And if you see something you love, you can easily purchase items presented during the Live Shopping stream by tapping on the products featured in the stream and checking out, all without leaving Facebook.
Each Friday, three brands will go live around a common theme: Glow Up, New Fashion Finds and Self Care Spotlight.
- Glow Up – May 21, June 11 and July 2 12:00PM – 1:30PM PT/3:00PM – 4:30PM PT
- New Fashion Finds – May 28, June 18 and July 9 12:00PM – 1:30PM PT/3:00PM – 4:30PM PT
- Self Care Spotlight – June 4, June 25 and July 16 12:00PM – 1:30PM PT/3:00PM – 4:30PM PT
Tune into Live Shopping Fridays to catch the latest trends for summer and tips from your favorite brands — all from the comfort of your home. And look out for featured guests, new products, demos and more.
See below for the full list of brands participating in Live Shopping Fridays:
- Abercrombie & Fitch will showcase summer trends from dresses to denim, swim to sweats, moms to their mini-me’s presented by the brand’s stylists, designers and influencer friends.
- Alleyoop will share makeup tips from celebrity makeup artist @beautybychloe and founder Leila Kashani.
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics will stream makeup classes led by top industry talent including celebrity makeup artists and Artist in Residence Nikki DeRoest featuring looks crafted with Bobbi Brown bestsellers.
- Clinique experts will teach you how to achieve an endlessly plump, healthy-looking glow, how to find the right moisturizers for your skin type and how to add fan-favorite skincare products into your routine.
- Dermalogica will walk shoppers through a complete skincare treatment, SPF Guide and travel sizes of your favorite products.
- Dolce Vita will give shoppers a sneak peek inside the Dolce Vita NYC showroom and share an inside look at the styles that keep selling out, including summer’s hottest sandals under $100 and the comfortable heels you’ll actually feel ready to put on.
- Sephora’s team of expert beauty aficionados will share this season’s must-haves and so much more. Get ready to glow!
- ZOX will release the ultra-collectible ZOXBOX 13, a hand-picked Gradients set for mental health awareness and the new 2021 Pride collection that benefits the Trevor Project.